Lightmed negatoscopeis a device that produces light on a screen and provides the light required forx-ray and MB CT films. In this method, the light of the bright screen should be spread evenly on the surface of the screen. Because the presence of shadow and lack of uniformity of light can make the doctor’s diagnosis wrong.
In the past, negatoscopes were made using fluorescent lamps (CCFL), which were not able to spread light evenly on the screen, and in the end, the doctor was not able to make a correct diagnosis. In order to distribute uniform light intensity in this type of negatoscopes, a large number of CCFL lamps should be used in the construction of the device. Another disadvantage of this method is the distance of 15 cm from the lamp, due to heat generation by the lamps and high energy consumption. The body of the device is hot and it will not be optimal in terms of energy consumption efficiency, and the device will have a large shape, which is architecturally The hotel systemof medical centers is considered a weakness. On the other hand, the life of the CCFL lamps used in these devices is relatively low and due to the high number of switching times (turning on and off) which is inevitable for the device, it does not have good resistance, and this lamp needs to be replaced in a short time. Also, from a technical point of view, controlling the light intensity in these negatoscopes has a relatively high cost (the cost of building variable voltage circuits).
In newer generations of negatoscopes, LED is used to illuminate the screen, which has a longer life, lower consumption, and cheaper cost of controlling the light intensity than CCFL lamps.
Advantages of LGPexposure system:
The use of LED as a new emerging technology in the electrical and electronic industry has created a new horizon in the light industry. In summary, the use of LED has the following advantages over fluorescent technology and before:
- Energy storage and reduction of electricity consumption
Due to the use of semiconductor technology in the production of light, LED is capable of producing light by using less voltage and current. Therefore, the use of this technology will significantly reduce the consumption of electricity and in today’s era, when the increase in work efficiency And reducing energy consumption is one of the strategic factors in choosing goods and services, this is very important.
- Greater controllability and flexibility in electronic circuits
Since LEDbelongs to the family of semiconductors, simpler electronic circuits than fluorescent drive circuits can be used to easilycontrol the output light intensity of this element. This makes the simple control of this part with the lowest cost easily possible.
The ability to make LED on the SMD scale helps the user easily in using this element in the smallest spaces. This feature allows designers to build devices with high efficiency and small volume.
Using the LGP optical system has the following advantages:
- The thickness of the negatoscope device should be as low as possible (approximately 10 mm), which helps to significantly reduce the size of the LED negatoscope.
- It causes a complete uniformity in the light level, which is a strategic advantage in medical diagnosis. Having a light screen with a constant tone from all points of the screen is decisive in the doctor’s diagnosis.
- It makes the light screen resistant to direct particles, which helps to mark medical films on the device. Also, this feature allows the device to be used in other applications.
- It allows making the LED negatoscope device waterproof, which is very helpful in using the device in special conditions.